Tell Me You Were Just Joking
WTBF, peperiksaan bahasa Melayu hari ini menghisap bola. Sial lah, Lilia dan saya meninggalkan mukasurat untuk bina ayat kami kosong. Tetapi, kami hanya menulis satu ayat sahaja. Memang lah, perkataan itu senang ape. Menganuggerahkan. Saje aja. Siapa yang tahu makna akur? Ape saja. Sial lah.
(translation: WTBF, the damn Malay CA sucked balls. Sial lah, Lilia and I left a page for making sentences blank. We only did one word cos the word was damn easy and I dont know what it means in English. Duh. Whatever. Who the hell knows what the word 'akur' means anyway? Whatever. Sial lah. )
See, my Malay isnt that bad after all.
Anyway, screw Malay. I have better thing to look forward to -- The TALLIES outing tomorrow. YEY. I swear, we're so going to watch The Maid. We're going to town armed with cameras and full of retardcy and energy.
-
-
What we did on Tuesday after training.
CHECK VAL'S HAIR MAN.
DEDICATED TO HU JIAO LIAN; HU YUAN YI; AH HU.
THE EPITOME OF RETARDCY.
NU ROU, HIKE OUT HENG HAO AH.
TA MA DE!
-
-
I'm sad -- again. I lost my COLDPLAY CD and she lost my MCR CD. Why dint I smartly upload them onto the computer? Dammit. fluck fluck fluck fluck fluck fluck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home